JimH

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
Chuck you are the most abusive person here!!! Anyone who doesn't kowtow
to you &/or your non boating lying mate Krause is attacked.

Bull****.

Look back in the thread. Did I "attack" Jimmie Me Too, or did he just come
charging in making comments about underwear, etc, without any provocation?

Check that out, and express an opinion.

I don't chase people around the NG trying to pick a fight, but I am
getting a
bit less
tolerant of a small group of mental midgets
with no other apparent purpose here. When they come looking for me, they
may
not much like what ther're going to find in the future.

You can often be too plain spoken and abusive for your own good. Even
though
you are often wrong, (or at least controversial) in some of your opinions
and
you often become insulting without provocation, you are at least a boater.
That
puts you ahead of some here who are not.

Honestly Chuck I know you come from the "sell, sell, sell" side of life
but you should know about basic safety stuff. Even for your own good:-)

In the US, we more routinely use the term "screen" rather than "gauze" for
the
same material. You can talk about a flame arresting "screen" on a carb, an
alternator, or what not and everybody will know what you mean. "Gauze" is
really cryptic. If that was a US survey, the surveyor should have
done the customer a favor and expressed his recommendations in
commonspeak.

And yeah, I come from the sell, sell, sell side of the business. You ought
be darn grateful for guys like me. If we didn't sell, sell, sell all this
stuff, stuff, stuff, there wouldn't be much for you to fix, fix, fix,
would
there? :-)

Time for some chill pills Chuckie. It is ok to be wrong. But it is not ok
not to see that you are.

Time for another break from the NG Chuck like you did last year. You are
about to explode once again.

'Tis only a NG. Relax and take a deep breath.