____m___~¿Ô___m____

Terry Spragg wrote:

What I can see looks like a very nice "narrow boat" even if it is wider.

Thanks for the info. I haven't kept up, I sort of burned out years
ago and can still taste the bile. Maybe I'll check it out after I
get some tires on the old boat tow truck.

I have a copy of linux, caldera.something, it was neat, but it never
wanted to marry windows, or vice vera. The child was er, clumsy
might be fair. I was going to wait until someone wrote a windows
compatibility emulator for linux that could import Gates'
exclusionary data puke directly to a linux screen. They could call
it "Screens", with a rhodent or finger, not a mouse.

Now I'm retired, I don't need to write database interfaces anymore,
so I don't.

SQL is where it should all be at, with plain text tables, etc.

Computers are just fancy telephones, now, and most people just want
"Kewl" skins. Me, I just want to be able to whittle my own and don't
like windows insularity. It's my data, why does windows not let me
do as I want? -That's rhetorical, I know why, and it's bitter.

Why doesn't computer speech command work yet? Technology staging is
why, We must all purchase flat screens, then bigger screens, then
plasma screens, then touch plasma screens, before voice is allowed
to be marketed. The microphone noise cancelling problem is solved,
if you use a time corrected steerable, displaced microphone array,
which logarithmic interferometery technlogy would also enable visual
sonar for the boating consumer. We won't see it until it is
obsolete in a military sense. Wouldn't want everyone to have one,
yet, right?

We are being screwed, slowly and deliciously, thanks to dumbing
down, gigantic corporate weasling via hypnotic TV brainwashing,
municipal flouride and big insurance, et al. The little guy is
frozen out by hi priced legal prostitutes, name stealers, and oil
executives. Our only defense is big life insurance policies, else
they'd kill us all and pick our bones.

Don't get me started on DuPont and Monsanto. Bhopal is a moral
insult to the electorate, one of many outsourcing scandals.

Oh, yeah, It's all a network of U.N. conspiracies, all right! -And
I'm just a whacko, or a whackee, I guess. Could you loosen the
straps a little, please?

I'd go sailing, but I need to get my bilge keels sharpened. The
boat's not ready for ice sailing, yet. Neither is the ice.

Terry K

WOW!!,,,,,,,,I can appreciate that you have a lot on your mind,,,please
enjoy your retirement. Maybe you'll reconsider it at another time.
--
Any significantly advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.