Michelle

Default Celebrity-Designer Designed Galley??

Hey Foad Carlton. I feel sorry for you. I've just taken the step of
reporting you to Google Groups for policy violation....NOT! You
didn't violate any policy by what you said, and guess what....(DRUM
ROLL)...either did I!

I'll bet you have really thick, plastic rimmed glasses and you're a
total nerd.

Give people a break who are trying to get some advice from usenet
groups.

Michelle

(Carlton) wrote in message . com...
(Michelle) wrote in message . com...
Which part is spam?

The part I wrote??

Michelle

Even worse, a top posting spammer. As you didn't take the hint first
time around, I have just reported you to ebay for policy violation.

Foad

Carlton

Any thoughts??

Yes, I think this is spam.