Doug Dotson

How did the "captain's compass" get into the "Air-X marine wind generator"
thread?
Kind of annoying.

Doug
s/v Callista

"Evan Gatehouse" wrote in message

"rhys" wrote in message

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 13:33:03 GMT, Geoff Schultz
wrote:

I can see it from the v-berth where we
sleep, so it's a quick way to tell what's going on with the wind without
having to get up.

Ah, my kind of sailor. I'll bet you've recycled a cloudy-domed
bulkhead compass for the same "roll over, check course, resume nap"
tactic G

R.

That's one item I'd like to find: a "read from below" compass - the kind
you mount on the overhead above your berth. Anybody have a source?

--
Evan Gatehouse

you'll have to rewrite my email address to get to me
ceilydh AT 3web dot net
(fools the spammers)