Rob Welling

Captain Bill,

I guess I'm too new to the newsgroups to understand the relevance or
benefit of including your full post in my reply...considering it's one
level up on the same page anyway. Regardless, you're welcome. : )

I also don't understand two things...one, you wrote initially 'since
no one seemed to object to this post...' - is it not appropriate to
offer my services on the site? Honest question...I really don't know.

Two, you 'popcorning in' whatever that is, and your attitude about it,
I'm not sure where that's coming from. It seems it's because 'your
license is bigger than mine', or you said 100'+, etc...? OK. I'll have
my 100T by the end of the year, too, but I still realize ther are guys
out there with much more experience and a helluva lot 'bigger' license
than myself, and that smart-ass arrogance won't do you much good out
on the water, either with crew, or with mother nature. It's when you
think you know it all that the lessons really get learned. That said,
best of luck with the responses you've gotten.

Capt. Rob Welling
Sarasota, FL