basskisser

Charles charles_stanley@a href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=1&k=yahoo%20com" onmouseover="window.status='yahoo.com'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"yahoo.com/a wrote in message ...
basskisser wrote:

Charles charles_stanley@a href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=1&k=yahoo%20com" onmouseover="window.status='yahoo.com'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"yahoo.com/a wrote in message news:
First show me what qualifications you have to use usenet. So far I
haven't seen any.

Really? I have a href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=1&k=a%20computer" onmouseover="window.status='a computer'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"a computer/a, an internet connection, can type, and have
a relatively good mind.

That you have a computer and internet connection there is little doubt,
but the mind, nope, you do not have a relatively good mind. You might
think you do, but it's mush from all the listening you do to Rush and
Hannity, not to mention the years spent smoking weed.

Let's try again. What qualifications do you have
to be able to diagnose mental illness in someone from
what they've written on usenet?

Can't answer that because you still have not proven your qualifications
to use usenet.

-- Charlie

Jeez, you are stupid.