Charles

basskisser wrote:

Quartus quartus_a_brother@a href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=1&k=yahoo%20com" onmouseover="window.status='yahoo.com'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"yahoo.com/a wrote in message ...
Harry Krause wrote:

Real men do not hide their identities on USENET. Mostly right-wing
pussies do, though.

If hanging your true identity out in cyberspace provides you with the
belief that you are a "real man", your psychosis is much worse than
originally believed.

-- Charlie

Please show what qualifications you have to be able to diagnose mental
illness in ANYONE, let alone from what you read in usenet.

First show me what qualifications you have to use usenet. So far I
haven't seen any.

And for your information, jackass, krause was talking about you. Your
hero says you're not a real man.

-- Charlie
basskisser

Charles charles_stanley@a href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=1&k=yahoo%20com" onmouseover="window.status='yahoo.com'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"yahoo.com/a wrote in message ...

Harry Krause wrote:

Real men do not hide their identities on USENET. Mostly right-wing
pussies do, though.

If hanging your true identity out in cyberspace provides you with the
belief that you are a "real man", your psychosis is much worse than
originally believed.

-- Charlie

Please show what qualifications you have to be able to diagnose mental
illness in ANYONE, let alone from what you read in usenet.

First show me what qualifications you have to use usenet. So far I
haven't seen any.

Really? I have a computer, an internet connection, can type, and have
a relatively good mind. Hell, you can't even focus on a post long
enough to answer it. Let's try again. What qualifications do you have
to be able to diagnose mental illness in someone from what they've
written on usenet?
Dr. Dr. Smithers

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
Really? I have a computer, an internet connection, can type, and have

a relatively good mind. Hell, you can't even focus on a post long
enough to answer it. Let's try again. What qualifications do you have
to be able to diagnose mental illness in someone from what they've
written on usenet?

I agree that you have a computer, an internet connection, you can type, but
can you provide any proof that you have a relatively good mind?

P.Fritz

"Dr. Dr. Smithers" wrote in message

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
Really? I have a computer, an internet connection, can type, and have

a relatively good mind. Hell, you can't even focus on a post long
enough to answer it. Let's try again. What qualifications do you have
to be able to diagnose mental illness in someone from what they've
written on usenet?

I agree that you have a computer, an internet connection, you can type,
but can you provide any proof that you have a relatively good mind?

like shooting fish in a barrel......asslicker=mar00n

basskisser

"P.Fritz" wrote in message ...
"Dr. Dr. Smithers" wrote in message

"basskisser" atl_man2@a href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=1&k=yahoo%20com" onmouseover="window.status='yahoo.com'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"yahoo.com/a wrote in message
om...
Really? I have a href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=1&k=a%20computer" onmouseover="window.status='a computer'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"a computer/a, an internet connection, can type, and have
a relatively good mind. Hell, you can't even focus on a post long
enough to answer it. Let's try again. What qualifications do you have
to be able to diagnose mental illness in someone from what they've
written on usenet?

I agree that you have a computer, an internet connection, you can type,
but can you provide any proof that you have a relatively good mind?

like shooting fish in a barrel......asslicker=mar00n

Fritz, I just love it when you make my point for me!!!! Thanks!! I've
stated over and over, that you can not debate a subject using any
intellect. You don't have the mental capacity to do so. I've also made
the point over and over, that, just like a little fifth grade boy,
when you CAN'T say anything intelligent, you simply resort to name
calling.

basskisser

[...]

Again, when someone can't answer a simple question, they'll resort to
stupidity every time! Thanks for making my point.
Charles

basskisser wrote:

Charles charles_stanley@a href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=1&k=yahoo%20com" onmouseover="window.status='yahoo.com'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"yahoo.com/a wrote in message news:
First show me what qualifications you have to use usenet. So far I
haven't seen any.

Really? I have a computer, an internet connection, can type, and have
a relatively good mind.

That you have a computer and internet connection there is little doubt,
but the mind, nope, you do not have a relatively good mind. You might
think you do, but it's mush from all the listening you do to Rush and
Hannity, not to mention the years spent smoking weed.

Let's try again. What qualifications do you have
to be able to diagnose mental illness in someone from
what they've written on usenet?

Can't answer that because you still have not proven your qualifications
to use usenet.

-- Charlie
basskisser

basskisser wrote:

[...]