Cory, your hobbies do not include "sailing", so you will need to sell
yourself as willing to cook, clean, do the hard work...
check out www.lattitude38.com -- this is in San Francisco, but has lots of
info about how crewlists are put together.

Get some experience in day sailing then overnights then weekends then some
short cruising before you head across the atlantic.
And remember it will be cheaper to buy an airplane ticket than the clothes
(foul weather gear..).
Get a job (eg at Moorings) cleaning and handling charter boats...

Have fun...

"VacuumHead" wrote in message
om...
How can I find paid work on yachts? I am currently in Paris, so I
would love to sail from Europe to the Caribbean or another warm
region. 25, male, nice personality, played sports my whole life.
Hobbies include music, travel, reading, nightlife. My email is
Thank you, regards, Cory