LaBomba182

Subject: Captain Available - Deliveries & For-Hire services
From: (Rob Welling)

(LaBomba182) wrote in message

Since no one seemed to object to this post, I think I'll popcorn right on

in:

USCG Licensed 100-Ton Master Available for deliveries and private training,

or
commercial captain services.
Located on W. Coast of FL.
Available US Gulf coast, Florida, Florida Keys, Caribbean, Bahamas, South

and
Central America, Cuba (well maybe not at this moment :-)) and US East

Coast.

Experience on vessels ranging from 8' to 100'+ Power and Sail.
Owner accompanied deliveries OK.

For more info, schedules and rates, contact Capt. Bill Foster @:

I'll respond....

thanks for popcorning in....

I have an 8' sailing dinghy I need delivered to St. Lucia next
June...are you available?

Yes.
Do you mind if I put it on the deck of a 110'?

I've gotten a couple of replies so far, how about you?

Hey, and thanks for quoting my full post in your reply. :-)

Capt. Bill