Dan Krueger

The way I read it, Harry intends to make good on your bet. Give him the benefit
of the doubt. If he doesn't pay up then start the war...

Dan

WaIIy wrote:

On Thu, 4 Nov 2004 07:49:54 -0500, "JimH" wrote:

"WaIIy" wrote in message
. ..

On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 18:15:17 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

WaIIy wrote:

On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 15:12:21 GMT, WaIIy
wrote:

If you don't mind, please send a check to the Make-a-Wish
Foundation for $100.00 in lieu of sending it to me.

You will find the pdf file for mailing in a donation here...

http://www.wish.org/home/giving/index.htm

You are an honorable person and I trust you will do this.

Thanks,
Wally

Hmmm, I thought Harry would reply to my post.

Maybe I was wrong in my assessment of him.

I hope not.

Did I miss a bon mot of yours? I don't read all the posts here,
especially the ones with my name on them, as I assume tney're just snot.
Ahhh...we made a bet and I lost... I got it. Is that where you want your
prize to go?

You're full of ****.

Told you.

I deserved that, Jim. He won't even own up to a bet he made.

No honor.

He's been back and forth, but now permanently in my killfile.

Well, at least for four more years