Calif Bill

Why are you putting it away. Was out Monday at Sherman Lake and Chain
island. Beautiful weather. Crab season opens Saturday, so getting the pots
ready. Stripers are in the Delta now.
Bill

wrote in message
Gee, it's over.... I guess we'll have to ditch all of the "OT" posts and
actually talk about (gasp!) BOATS!!!!

I'm going to put mine to sleep this weekend. Change the oil, fog the
cylinders, drain the manifolds, change the filters and give the
ol' OMC a gear oil change (one of those darned 1982 models with about 4
drain holes in it.... yuk).

It'll be ready for runnin' next April.

This boating year was a good one. Many trips to Folsom Lake, Lake

Clementine,
and the California Delta, cruising the sloughs.

Looking forward to spring!

b.