Short Wave Sportfishing

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 21:44:47 -0400, DSK wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
Wonder which Cup contender it was.

http://www.news.com.au/common/story_...74%5E2,00.html

CURSE YOU DENNIS CONNER!!! CURSE YOU TO HELL!!!!

F'in loser.

AFAIK it's one of the Australian challengers from 1992, did not actually
race in the America's Cup match. That generation of IACC boats was built
for light air, which is the prevailing wind in San Diego... relatively
flimsy.

I kinda figured that. I just took an opportunity to blame Dennis
Conner, the f'in freak faced loser dillweed dork, for losing the Cup.

I still say he lost it on purpose so he could rewin it and take it to
San Diego.

F'in loser.

Later,

Tom