Short Wave Sportfishing

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 20:33:11 -0400, JohnH
wrote:

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 00:14:33 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 20:06:56 -0400, JohnH
wrote:

~~ snippage ~~

We did manage to boat about a dozen white perch, so at least we got a
meal out of the deal.

Are you talking about tautog?

Also put a few small spot in the bucket in case we ran out of bloodworms.

What am are a spot?

Sounds like a great day. A little windy up here for me as my
Contender is now up for the winter. A little early this year, but
I've got to have an ankle fusion in another month or so the usual
December haul out is not a great idea.

I'm going to keep the Ranger ready for those occasional nice days that
happen up here in NE - probably put it up right before Thanksgiving.

Nice report.

White perch --
http://www.dnr.state.md.us/fisheries...ch/wperch.html

I knew this - should smack myself one.

spot -- http://www.dnr.state.md.us/fisheries...spot/spot.html

D'Oh - spotted drum.

tautog -- http://www.chesapeakebay.net/info/tautog.cfm

I know what those are too.

I'm so ashamed.

'Twas a beautiful day!

In the neighborhood.

Take care.

Tom

"The beatings will stop when morale improves."
E. Teach, 1717