Jack Painter

"Wm. E. Fletcher" wrote

Hi, Jack. Thanks for your response. In Lake Erie we have had a greeat
season but the walleye fishing has been poor in the central basin this
year. Those that are caught are relatively small- laarger next year we
hope. Steelhead season is approaching and that is usually fun if you
can handle the wet, cold weather. Bill F.

Hi Bill, I miss the Lake Erie Perch, best tasting fish in the world ;-)

Soon, it will be time in Erie for this:

http://www.erieyachtclub.org/sailingfleet/iceboat.html

While it always was a lot of fun, this part of Erie's weather I do *not*
miss!

Hope you fix your starter while there's still some fishing season left.

Cheers,

Jack
Virginia Beach VA