Terry Spragg

WaIIy wrote:

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 02:30:08 -0300, Terry Spragg
wrote:

I am on a mooring with my nearest niegbours a mile away, except for
about 50 cows in the shoreside pasture downstream. The saint John
river is a very large river, and we are in the tidal estuary. We
daysail, except for an annual week or two of cruising.

Who would dare suggest I was anything like the problem, well known,
of local industrial and municipal polluters? Laws must be enforced
equally, not selectively, and town and cities seem to get away with
it every time it rains hard. It would be discriminatory to chase me
and not the local mayor, knowing, even designing the undersized
systems they use to save money.

All your bull**** excuses don't make it right.

Ah, you're just jealous because you can't crap at all. That, or you
are a millionaire with a new hypersonic turd disintegrator /
steriliser with chrome dust covers on your boat, bought and paid for
with your unearned inheritance.

Right or wrong depends on what is actually done, not on what might
be done. As if crapping near water was some sort of mortal sin! If
it is there's gonna be a lot of fish in hell. That's millions of
fish. Many millions, and a few stupid people who can't be bothered
to really think. You can't blame the fish.

I think you all just want to keep the "lower classes" off of the
water that you think belongs to you, by making crapping illegal
without expensive equipment, inspections and license bribes paid to
the cappo dos crappies. Almost every coastline settlement has
similar problems caused by inadequate sanitation systems, starved
for funding by warmongers. Talk about priority shifts, mission
drifts, and exit strategies! The government is supposed to serve
the common people, not their rich industrial buddies. Now there's a
moral arguement about right and wrong for you, along with the
arguement that would require you to do some real original thinking
work about these things instead of swallowing the foolishness and
lies it is convenient for the "officials" to expurgate down your
silly moronic gullet.

Don't forget, the most modern humanist teaching sponsored and forced
down our kid's throats by social engineering politicians is that
there is no such thing as right, wrong, or morals, but only
pragmatic circumstances. Wouldn't want to get out of lockstep, would
we, now, "WaIIy?" How DO you pronounce that?

The topic concerned effective methods of emptying the holding tank,
not wether or not is should be criminal to do so in inappropriate
circumstances.

Poop doesn't make people slip, people stepping in poop makes them
slip (and it disturbs the cow patties;-) Did you ever take a ride on
a cow pattie? On a real big, fat, dinner plate sized wet and gooey
cow pattie with thin skin dried on top? I did, once. It's quite an
education, and not toxic at all.

I admit to a venting paroxysm, regarding stupid politicians and
stupid laws and hypocritical selective enforcement of commercial
marina pumpout requirements, but that is all. I do not advocate
frequent or careless pollution of my own front yard, or yours.

Besides, turds are like vitamin pills for the dirt from which we all
spring, upon which we all stand, from which we all eat, and into
which we all will return. Proud or afraid, s'truth, it's good for
us. We shouldn't misuse it. It has a natural function, undeniable
and unavoidable.

What is interesting is how come it's OK for 50 cows, herded there by
a farmer / feedlot industrialist to crap next to my front yard and
in the intra tidal zone, but I may not do the same?

The cows don't seem to mind much, and frankly, "WaIIy", it doesn't
bother me much, either. It's *only* about 50 cows, mind. I have
never noticed any strikingly unusual ****tiness, except from you and
a few other silly devils who's names I shall not evoke.

I suppose you think it's better to dispense antibiotic poisons along
with your fecal contributions to my ecology, thus contributing to
the evolution of more pathological frankengerms, while padding the
wallets of those drug dealer friends of politicians who would insist
I must become addicted to their brand of poison and unneccessary,
expensive, mechanical dispensers?

They also want you addicted to their "security" and tetracycline
"growth hormone" polluted beef. Soon, all cows will be dependant,
unable to survive even their own artificially mutated
simbiots-cum-poisons, like frankengrains are being developed so
natural food will become illegal, even extinct, and more profitable.

I am not paranoid, there really is a stew of plots out there.

Terry K
-Yes, it shure feels good to jest let 'er go regardless,
sometimes. Politeness be damned. Y'ever notice how 'polite' and
'politics' seem so similar and dissimilar at the same time?