NOYB

"mgg" wrote in message
m...
I guess they showed a different debate up in NY and Maryland than they

showed to the rest of the nation.. I saw Kerry squirming, spinning, and
getting aggravated quite often. Bush clearly won this one.

I guess they showed a different one in Florida as well. When I wrote to a
buddy there about how Kerry crushed Bush again, his answer was the same as
yours. It's funny how two people can watch the same thing and have exactly
opposing views as to the result. If you're a right wing nut, or a left
wing liberal, the views will always be slanted to favor your
candidate...the debates are for the more middle of the road folk.

FWIW, I voted for Bush the first time, and he let me down. I'll not vote
for him again.

Interesting. A person whose political tilt is to the right is a "nut", but
a person whose political tilt is to the left is a "liberal"? And we're
supposed to believe that you aligned yourself with the "nuts" and voted for
Bush in 2000? Sorry...but you tipped your hand, and I don't believe for a
minute that you ever supported Bush. You're a democratic troll...not an
impartial middle-of-the-roader.