JAXAshby

shenn, "Dick and Jane" is advanced reading material for your kind.

From: (Shen44)
Date: 10/5/2004 10:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Subject: Anchors are SUPPOSED to drag?
From:
(JAXAshby)
Date: 10/05/2004 18:25 Pacific Standard Time
huh? wtf are you snorting, dood?

(Shen44)
Date: 10/5/2004 12:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
(JAXAshby)

Ever stop to think that the designer may have put that 350# of chain and
anchor
up there for a reason, other than just anchoring? Didn't think so.....

Shen

don't let reality intrude on your thought process, shun. reality can be

so
confusing to some people. ignore it.

BG In other words, you hadn't thought about it and now that you have, you
haven't a clue as to why...... hence, your "Doodle"speak response.

Shen

G Still tryin to figger it out, I see. Alas, the only way, Doodles, that
your
IQ could have 3 digits, is if it had 2 zeroes before the "1", so the odds of
you ever having a "clue" in our lifetime are nil.
As you seem to be taking an even greater thrashing than normal on this
thread,
I'll leave you to your halfwitted responses to others.

Toodles, Doodles.

Shen

From:
(Shen44)