Falky foo

Here's another question. The DMV site says the total due for a new
registration is $9, but then the actual law says:

"The application shall be signed by the owner of the vessel and shall be
accompanied by a fee of nine dollars ($9), in addition to the fees required
under subdivision (b) ..."

Subdivision (b) says:

"(b) (1) Whenever the fee for original registration of a vessel becomes due
between January 1 and December 31 of any even-numbered year, the application
shall be accompanied by a fee of five dollars ($5), in addition to any other
fees that are then due and payable."

So does that mean I send in a check for $14?

Thanks again!

"Falky foo" wrote in message
. com...
Hi, I'm about to register a little dink in CA and I'm looking at the PDF
"Application for Registration Number" I downloaded from the Calif DMV web
site. A couple of the fields they want me to fill out are the CF number

and
the "sticker issued" field .. but don't THEY do that? The fields aren't

in
a different part of the application or greyed out or anything, they don't
say "for DMV use only," they're right at the top and available to be

filled
in by Acrobat. Do I just leave those blank and let them do it? If so,

what
other fields shouldn't I fill in before mailing it to them?

Thanks very much!