just me

Default Raymarine electrical damage

A recent lightning storm (not an unusual occurance in Texas) knocked out
most all of my Raymarine instruments. ST 7000+ autopilot display (not the
course computer), ST 60 Multi (2), Wind (2), Speed, Depth. What is strange
(to me at least) is that the Tridata, which is wired directly to the
transducers and is connected by Seatalk to the others, was not affected.
The repair costs are $900. My question is what, if anything, can be done to
protect this from happening again. The boat WAS NOT struck by lightning.
There were numerous airbursts and other boats were struck directly (none
nearby). Ideas????