Default ILC 40 ?

I have had the oppurtunity to crew on a fairly neat racing boat, which has
been registered in the races as an "ILC 40".

I have tried to find some information about this type of boat on the 'net,
but to no avail. I found something on the ILC 40 rule, which makes things
difficult - and found some information that seems to relate the ILC 40 to
IMS-type boats.

I am just trying to find out some more details about this boat - as well as
information on how to trim this type of boat well - as it is new to the
owners as well.

It seems to have a rating of 1.45 - but I have no clue if the ratings are
international or local to Norway.

Anyone with information on this boat type (or pointers of course), would be
greatly appreciated.

Regards,

-Inge