Capt. Frank Hopkins

Default fair price for apprasal and 2 hour training - forgot to mention

Hello Jason,

First off, get an appraisal! Most marine mechanics should be able to do
that.

Second. Take the USCG safe boating course.

My website has the links and some safety info. Feel free to make use of it.

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~aartworks

Regards,

Capt. Frank

wrote:
Please see prior post. I was asking what a fair price to pay for pre
purchase 30 minute appraisal/Inspection for a boat I will pay $6500?
and then a 2 hour (1 hour in water) general training on my my boat
with my fuel.

... what I forgot to state was that I'm in Miami Florida. Anybody
Qualified and Interested? I need to do the inspecting before Wednesday
when I will right the check and the training this coming weekend. Just
need the basics and my general questions answered.

Thanks!