JAXAshby

Default Problems with ethanol in fuel

genie, knock it off. you google for hours on end just hoping against hope you
can prove me wrong (I have no such need re, and indeed you seem to be ALways
wrong), and the best you can come with is something written somewhere by some
clown spewing idiocy and/or something so totally out of context you don't
understand they are talking about something totally different than you are.

genie, you are without understanding of most everything. recall how you
bragged about taking a couple decades to learn enough about aircraft engines to
get an A&E attained by many a 18 year old boy?

Gene Kearns
Date: 9/23/2004 8:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time
On 22 Sep 2004 02:53:46 GMT,
(JAXAshby) wrote:

don't tell it to me, tell to those with PhD's in chemistry.

Wrong.

Wrong, Again.

Ok, stoopid... this is what they say....

Pouring grain alcohol into water results in a single liquid phase. No
meniscus forms between the alcohol and the water, and the two liquids
are considered "miscible". Nearly any pair of liquids are miscible if
only a trace amount of one of the liquids is present......