Taco Heaven

Gould,

I thought you were smarter than that, my bad.

The attack ads and mud slinging from either the right or the left is not
targeted at democrats or republicans, they are targeted at the independents
and swing votes.

By the way, did you forget that independent study I referenced earlier, that
showed Kerry's team is more guilty of attack ads than Bush's team.

One needs to be careful of throwing stones if one lives in a glass house.

You are not upset about the slanderous slanderous attack ads, you are upset
because even though Kerry is using more negative advertising he is not as
effective as Bush's negative ads.

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
Doug,
I am glad you got a good education and have continued to learn. My point
Gould was the two surveys below showed that Republicans have a better
formal
education than Democrats.

And my point stands:

To what portion of the audience do the slandrous right wing attack ads
attempt
to appeal?

The college educated? puh-leeeze