Harry Krause

Chris wrote:
Hi there,

I'm working on my project boat, 1975 fiberglass (I acquired recently), and
the question I keep getting asked is will she float? I know it did when it
was used last 10+ years ago, but since then hasn't been in water.

Would there be any reason to believe that it may not float?
What would the tell tale signs be?

Cheers

Water coming in over the sides is a good indicator...

--
We today have a president of the United States who looks like he is the
son of Howdy Doody or Alfred E. Newman, who isn't smarter than either of

What, me worry?