Steve Landis

On 9/14/2004 9:19 PM, Steve Landis wrote:

On 9/14/2004 2:01 PM, Barry wrote:

I was wondering if anyone has suggestions about what catalogs I can
order on-line (free) that contain kayak related products. I've found
a few but as a newbie, I'd like to get the best catalogs I can so that
I can "window shop". I live in such a remote area that catalogs are
my main source for such activities...and it helps educate me so that
when I take trips to cites that have good kayak shops, I can ask
knowledgeable questions...AND, more importantly, I know what's out
there and what kind of prices are reasonable. This helps if I visit a
town where someone is trying to sell a used kayak. If I know for sure
what it should sell for new, then I'm better prepared etc.

Links would be appreciated as well as other suggestions.

Here's an old school big guy boat that might work for you, if you can
find one.
http://www.kayaknews.ca/yak/boats/PrijonTornado.shtml
Check out the Comparison Engine on this site as well as the Boats for Sale

Steve

You can also sort creek boats by max capacity here...
http://tinyurl.com/6o967

Steve