Harry Krause

Wayne.B wrote:
On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 13:03:45 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

I agree...and it sure puts a lot of waterfront contractors to work.
Gotta wonder about the costs involved in putting together a lift that'll
hold up 20-30 tons...and in installing it, including pilings.

It's in the range of 50 to 100K$. A basic dock with a lift for a 30
somthing boat is about 15 to 20K$.

Interesting. The fellow who runs the marina where I keep my Parker told
me a lift slip would run me about $2700 a season...that's only about
$500 more than a slip fee. I've been considering it.

--
Not dead, in jail, or a slave? Thank a liberal!
And don't forget to pay your taxes so the rich don't have to!