Josh Assing

with plugs in -- does it "start" to crank or does it very very slowly turn over?
If the later, did you run out of oil?

On 9 Sep 2004 12:30:35 -0700, (Layne Meier) wrote:

Wayne.B wrote in message . ..
On 9 Sep 2004 05:28:48 -0700,
(Layne Meier)
wrote:
It's like I'm not getting enough juice to
the starter motor, it only cranks over between 1 - 5 degrees -
certainly not enough to get it to crank over.

Anyone experienced this before and could give me a few clues.

Have you checked for water in the cylinders? Pull the spark plugs and
try to turn it over. If that's the problem you need to get it
serviced right away before it totally rusts up.

I pulled all of the spark plugs out and the starter motor was able to
spin. Once I added the spark plugs back in with compression, it was
back to being unable to crank.

Layne

---
Remove x's to send.