William R. Watt

It might not be feasible to loft the boat with a computer program but you
can enter the table of offsets into hull design programs to look at a 3D
wire frame model on the screen, and to get a bunch of calculated numbers
for the hull. I've used two free hull design programs, the first for
MS-DOS although there might be a free Windows version by now at
www.bludepeterdesign.com, and the second for Windows restricted to boats
built our of plywood panels which will plot the the panels for cutting out
of sheets of plywood at www.carlsondesign.com. Both programs require some
time and patience to learn how to use.

Ed Jackson ) writes:
I have a table of offsets for a hull design I would like to build. Does
anyone know of any softawre that I can use to plot these with? No big deal
if I have to do it by hand, but thought software might be interesting.
Thank you.
Ed

homepage: www.ncf.ca/~ag384/top.htm