BillP

anchorIt?

Oh come on Brad. You can come up with something more anonymous than that.
Do you think this type of cheap advertising is how you'll build your
company? No one is fooled by this type of thing any longer...

"anchorlt" wrote in message
om...
If you have any interest in what strikes me as a simple, complete and
truly user friendly nav software, you may want to investigate
http://rosepointnav.com/default.htm

I am not an employee, investor or anything like anything that would
associate me with the company. My interest is only in finding what
works, is simple to use and does it reliably.