Wayne Watson

Whoa! Snow. Well, thanks for the info. And on that topic, I started reading Nelson's
book last night. He mentioned the water temp in that area is usually in the 50s even
in mid-summer. That's something to be concerned about. I have a wet suit, so will
definitely bring it. You are north of YS a bit?

Paddlec1 wrote:

Weather here can be very nice this time of year, but right now it is snowing.
It's been snowing in the high country for three days now, so you might want to
consider (or maybe you already have) taking cold weather gear.

Dennis

--
Wayne T. Watson (The Wizard of Obz, Nevada City, CA)
Obz Site: 39° 15' 7" N, 121° 2' 32" W

Blue Whale population before human hunting: 239,000. Today: 1,700.

Web Page: home.earthlink.net/~mtnviews