Steve Daniels

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 02:46:26 GMT, something compelled "Bart
Senior" , to say:

For some reason the engine would start, but die when given some
throttle, or simply quit after a few minutes of operation. It started
fine every time. I checked the cut off valve and it was good. After
thinking about it tonight, I decided it must be the in-line electric fuel
pump I added to help bleed the system. I think if I pulled it out, the
problem will go away. We'll see.

You can keep it, but cut it out of the system for normal
operation. This will look better in a fixed pitch font.

| |
| |
A X C D B X

In the above, lines are fuel lines. X is a valve, and P is your
electric pump.

During normal operation, valves A and B are open, and valves C
and D are closed. When you want to use the electric pump for
bleeding, reverse the valves.