basskisser

Default Views of Kerry

"Calif Bill" wrote in message hlink.net...
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
basskisser wrote:

"Calif Bill" wrote in message

And you are a leftist liberal asshole, that is foul mouthed and lives

off
the leftist teat. An example of the **** that has taken over the

Democratic
party.

Do you see any irony in calling someone else foul mouthed after THAT

diatribe??

Of course he doesn't.

--
"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in
Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me -

Sure there is a difference. You are always retreating to the fecal realm
when you lose an argument. Me, a Science Degree person, know when to get
foul to make a point. So the bonding company covered your union theft? And
you "Moderate"??????

Wow, if you don't see the irony, then you are too damned stupid to
breath on your own.