Comcast News

Default Views of Kerry

I was not suggesting you were making those posts, I was saying that Gould
definitely did not. While the people you mentioned are some of the main
contributors to the childish posts, there are others on the conservative
side who are just as bad.

While many people wish the OT discussions would move to an appropriate
group, it will probably not happen. Since it seems that rec.boats has
become rec.boats.political.squabble it would be nice if others followed
Gould's lead in his method of debate. My guess is those who use cut and
paste articles and call each other "stupid" or "buttwipe" do not have
Gould's ability to discuss the issues. I have noticed that those who like
to brag about their intellectually capabilities seem to do the best to hide
their intellect when making posts in rec.boats. I have no idea of Gould's
actual intelligence, but I have noticed he never mentions it. He allows his
posts to represent his personality and intellectual ability.

"jim--" wrote in message

"Comcast News" wrote in message
Jim,

I do not understand your problem with Gould 0738, while he seems to be

very
liberal, he is one of the few people in here who contributes to off

topic
posts who does not sound like a 4th graders in the playground calling

each
other names.

Since it seems off topic posts will continue to be a mainstay in

rec.boats,
it would be nice if they were intelligent and not the same tripe that is
repeated by the majority of off topic posters. I mean how many times

can
you say "you are stupid", "no I am not, you are", "I am witting and

smart,
but you are a buttwipe".

I like Chuck. Yes, he is very liberal and he has every right to hold that
political stance. But I will take him to task on his posts that I

disagree
with.

My posts do not generally degrade into the childish insults you mention.
Krause, jps and Basskisser are the ones you should direct your comments to
as they are the main offenders.

basskisser

"jim--" wrote in message ...
[...]

What?? Are you really saying that YOUR posts aren't hate filled, and
childish insult ridden? Care for me to google you up some of YOUR
gems?
basskisser

"Calif Bill" wrote in message hlink.net...
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
basskisser wrote:

"Calif Bill" wrote in message

And you are a leftist liberal asshole, that is foul mouthed and lives

off
the leftist teat. An example of the **** that has taken over the

Democratic
party.

Do you see any irony in calling someone else foul mouthed after THAT

diatribe??

Of course he doesn't.

--
"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in
Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me -

Sure there is a difference. You are always retreating to the fecal realm
when you lose an argument. Me, a Science Degree person, know when to get
foul to make a point. So the bonding company covered your union theft? And
you "Moderate"??????

Wow, if you don't see the irony, then you are too damned stupid to
breath on your own.