Jonathan Ganz

Default OT The Military Salute

Of course, but Bart is very, very worried that Bush will lose.
He's grasping at straws... quite pathetic actually.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"DSK" wrote in message
Bart Senior wrote:
There is a difference in how the military perceives
President Bush versus President Clinton. It is a night
and day difference.

Prove it.

The U.S. military is very deliberately discouraged from meddling in
politics. This has been a policy since 1776. And the U.S. military is
made up of U.S. citizens, which means that it has some whites, some
blacks, some rednecks, some Hispanics, some fascists, some pinkos, etc
etc. Our military is a cross section of America, only braver than average.

As I have said before, the military vote in the 2000 election was very
very narrowly divided between Bush & Gore. Don't believe, after all I am
a liar as far as you're concerned. Look it up. It is as much a fact as
that water runs down hill.

You call everybody who voted for Gore, or might vote for Kerry, a traitor.

You called 1/2 our military traitors. You called me a traitor.

Stop and think, Bart.

1- your statements are blatantly false, as well as outrageous and

offensive.

2- your statements are not helping your side.

Regards
Doug King