Scout

Default Isolation Transformers

seriously though. I don't fully understand your question - possibly because
I've never docked in Europe. Are you asking if the plug configurations are
the same?
Are you suggesting wiring in 2 input adapters? If so, I'd be careful to not
allow backfeed on the unused plug.
Best bet is would be to check with Charles Ind.
I was looking over their specs, was curious as to how the 93-IXFMR 3/81-A
transformer can input 50/60 Hz and output 50/65Hz.
Scout

"Bart Senior" wrote in message
t...
I'm buying a Charles Industries isolation transformer with
taps for both European and American voltages [120/240 volts.]

I'd like to know if the shore power connections are the same
for both US and Europe? If so I'll wire in the European
connector when I install it.

Bart