Gould 0738

Default OT To all Vets

I second that.

The men and women who have put their "duty" above their own personal lives, and
in many recent decades have marched off without second guessing to any number
of wars with controversial, if not extremely questionable motivations, have
absolutely demonstrated character that transcends self and a dedication to the
greater social good.

People willing to serve are very special. We must not squander their lives and
service needlessly, and we must acknowledge their service with predictable
benefits.

A country needs a number of things, and one of those things is the ability to
physically defend itself. Without the veterans, we wouldn't have had that
ability over the years so, seriously, "Hooray for veterans!" Thank you.