jps

Default Off Topic Posting Has Finally Hit Its Inevitable Bottom.

In article ,
says...
On Wed, 4 Aug 2004 09:07:20 -0700, jps wrote:

This administration is a group of thugs and the country is deeply
divided. If our supposed "leader" Bush was indeed a uniter perhaps OT
postings wouldn't dominate the group.

jps

Typical leftist.

"It's not my fault, Bush made me do it".

Nice try Wilbur deBorg. Bush didn't make me do anything, I've posted OT
of my own free will. Remember when "conservatives" believed in free
will and keeping government out of our lives?

Your party would be the first to squash free speech. I'm gonna make
certain to exercise it well just in case this idiot is re-elected.

Did you hear that Ashcroft has asked that public libraries no longer
make the federal book of statues available?

If he has his way, only people who have law library rights will be able
to review our federal laws.

Wow.

Somewhere in Texas a village is missing its idiot