sv \Sensoria\

Default Recommend a low priced single handed dinghy ?

If you are in England try http://www.solosailing.org.uk/index.asp

I own one and love it.....only wish I could find another in Nova Scotia to
match race......

Tomek

"Mike Mc" wrote in message
I am new to sailing and want a sailing dinghy for my first boat.

I am specifically after a boat that can be sailed single handed.

Preferably
one that is NOT made of wood so it is easier to look after. It must be

light
and easily transportable as I want to take it around the country (UK). I
must also be able to get it in and out of the water myself if necessary.

It would be nice to have a boat where I could take at least one passenger,
but this isn't vital. A boat that is also fast would be nice, but again it
isnt critical.

I know I am not asking for much but can anyone suggest some sailing
dinghys that would fit the bill please?

Thanks in advance,

Mike