Terence Lynock MSW

Default Tovarisch

Hi Jan,

I heard some roumors that the Tovarishtsh will come back under German flag
again,
that really deserves to be maintained for future generations.

P.S.: use Google.de for searching for photos or any other info

I really hope that she can be brought back into service especially if
she returns to Germany because she has been away too long, it says much
for her design and construction that she has survived along with a
number of her sisters for so long especially in Russian hands, we saw
her when she was impounded in the north of England and she looked very
sorry for herself, it will be good to see her back in the Cutty Sark
Tall Ships race again,

Greetings from Germany

And greetings form the U.K,