Calif Bill

Default boat covers

Sunbrella for a moored boat. For a trailer boat, you want a cover of Top
Gun fabric. Is a coated poly fabric. Got 12 years out or the last cover.
Needed some fixes and someone stole it a monty ago. Get a new one made
Monday. $600 for a snap on cockpit cover for a 21' boat.
Bill

"Steve" wrote in message
Sunbrella.. And don't let the canvas shop try to talk you into some
sunbrella look-alike. Verify that it is Sunbrella.

I've never heard of any marine canvas that last nearly as long as
Sunbrella..

I had a Sunbrella full cover on my last boat of 33ft. The previous owner

has
paid about $1500 for it in '76. I had it repaired a couple times due to
chaff in the '90s and turned it over to the new owner when I sold the boat
in '97.

--
My opinion and experience. FWIW

Steve