Scout

Default more VHF entertainment

probably had to hit the dock for a 10-100.
Once, while anchored in the cove at southernmost LBI, CBS anchor and voice
of the NFL John Facenda waddled over to my Dad and asked him if he had "a
toilet on that boat?" Dad said yes and John did us the honor of stinking up
our cabin, may he rest in peace.
Scout

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
About 1430, a powerboater (obviously) calls Towboat, says '' I think

we're
stuck in the mud''. Where he was is a nice sandy bottom that the PBers
anchor close in to go swimming. Also, low tide was at 1440., high at

1930.
He probably could have anchored and went for a swim while his boat floated
off. But . he had ''full towing coverage''.

--
Scott Vernon
Plowville PA __/)__/)__