Martin Baxter

Default 862 new messages

FLying Tadpole wrote:

Martin Baxter wrote:

Ah crap, I go away for a few days, get a new boat, (well new for me) and theres's 862 unread
messages; I'm wondering how many are worth expending my time to read?

Yes, definitely. You should read Bottomed Out before anything
else.

Anybody else get up early enough to watch the Venus transit this AM?

I tried a binocular projection late this afternoon local time but
we had some cloud issues. There was a spot, however!

I was out at 0600 EDT with my welders helmet, caught third and fourth contact
at around 0700, gives one sort of a neat feeling.

Cheers
Marty