Doug Kanter

Default OT- Ode to Immigration

"JohnH" wrote in message

The cars in yards problem exists at three of the houses, but there a mess

has
been made. If the county has an ordinance prohibiting it, then it's not
enforced. We have an old biddy living a couple houses down who has called

every
official she can to get the problem fixed. So far, no luck.

Perhaps en route to your city, they drove through parts of the country where
parking on the lawn is a family tradition. Kentucky comes to mind, although
I see it all over rural upstate NY, too.

Take up a collection among the neighbors. For fifty bucks, I'm sure you
could find someone who'd make a car vanish in the dead of night.