Donal

Default Yacht Clubs--a mistake

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Virtually
everybody has faith - it's a question of what one has faith in.

I have no faith in anything,

C'mon, Bob! You don't really believe that, do you?

Wally. It's a dangerous term. But then you could
say I have faith in my lack of faith.
You'll note that I'm attacking Donal's belief system, but not Donal.

I know that you are a really nice guy. I truly respect you for that!!

He, on the
other hand, attacks me.

If I had realised that you suffered from a "victim" mentality, then I would
have ignored you completely.

Unfortunately, if I ignored you, then you really would feel like a victim,
wouldn't you?

As I pointed out, reigious folk tend to seek out a
dangerous and hurtful position.

That comment is hurtful! Are you religious?

Regards

Donal