Greg O

Default Remarkable hand cleaner

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
Somebody beat you to it by at least 10 years! A chemical company I worked
for sold citrus d'limonene, (some kind of citrus extract), in various
strengths. Hand cleaners with the same stuff have been around for years

too.
Fast orange for one comes to mind, I have a jug under the sink.
Greg

Well maybe so, but aren't those cleaners all mushed up with a bunch of
additional and werid chemicals? You'd think the original, natural item

would
have certain
a-peel.

The d'limonene was in stengths up to about 95%. The lower stengths were
diluted with good ol' h2o.
The Fast Orange hand cleaner is as good as any I have found. I putz with
wood, and with cars so I give it a good test.
Greg