Spam Me Please

Default Misunderstandings concerning JD Powers

The only wild accusation is the one made by you concerning JD Powers. You
have slandered a company based upon your knowledge of how someone has
manipulated survey data from another company. You have stated you know that
JD Powers manipulates questions on the survey to highlight the benefits of
the company paying for the report, yet you have no proof of any such
behavior. I do not work for any survey company, the only interest I have is
not allowing someone to slander a reputable company without asking for some
proof. So far all you have said is I know that some people have used tricks
to get them better results on their CSI, which I agree can be done.

NOW SHOW US ONE JD POWER SURVEY THAT HAS BEEN MANIPULATED TO HIGHLIGHT THE
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF THE COMPANY "PAYING FOR THE SURVEY" to the
determent of the other companies listed on the survey.

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
Yes, there is clearly the sound of Chuck's Ox being gored.

Or.. maybe something is hitting home for some reason.

What? More fan mail from the guy who just claimed he "seldom sees" my

posts?
Isn't this the third or fourth personal comment today? Several based on

wild
speculations such as this? And, as ever, *no* discussion of the subject at
hand. And all this after the recent, obvious lie that he had me

"filtered"?
Maybe I should be flattered. This guy seems to be fixated on a handful of
personalities. How does one get so lucky?

Last guy I knew that was named Wally came from a tiny little town called

Fort
Young, Wisconsin. As I recall, he wasn't exactly a Rhodes scholar. It was

easy
to remember his place of birth with three simple initials:

FY, W.