Jim Cate

Default STOP the MADNESS

Capt. Mooron wrote:
CRIPES!!!!!!!

I tagged the basics and ended up with a cost of over 32 grand for what
amounts to a dangerously under rigged, cheap plastic piece of **** with the
PHRF rating of a margarine container.

You won't get pussy on that boat unless you have a "As when And Where"
contract with a brothel.

I can't see any major difference between the "X" & "M"......

CM

There are major differences between the two boats, including an entirely
new hull design, new keel, new sail configuration, different ballast,
etc., etc., etc. These differences have been discussed in detail in the
past few weeks.

Of course, if you are more interested in posting Mac-Bashing notes on
the ng and getting "atta-boys" from your buddies, you probably don't
have much interest in the facts, do you CM?

Jim