JAXAshby

Default Ta Tah! 4th roots explained

jeffies will twist in the wind for days trying to figure out how to google the
info on algebraicly calc'ing 4th roots

Already he is posting info about companies that failed in the early 1990's, and
another company that suceeded in the 1990's to show that something available in
the 1950's didn't exist. If I asked him what a "flop" is in the context he is
using he would turn eight shades of red (hint jeffies, google "giga-flop" and
see what you get).

so let me put that dog jeffies out of his misery.

jeffies, it is mathematically impossible to calculate algebraicly the nth root
for any n higher than 3.

if you had the background to even attempt to try to get the degree in physics
you claim you have, you would have known that long before you started college.

I did. and there was no google in those days.

now, jeffies, go mutter.