Plastiekske

Default "Undesirable alien" buying a US flagged boat

felton wrote:

Well, you did mention Belgium and I spent some time in Antwerp and
remember walking along the docks, so I just took a wild guess
Antwerp is lovely place, but I grew up in West Texas, so don't let my
opinion go to your head

hey, being from Antwerp, I don't need anyone's opinion to go to my head. The plain and simple truth
is that it's one of the nicest cities of Europe (but then again, I might be just slightly
biased).

Now, about this 'what if' scenario you gave, combined with the other discussion in this thread =
could a US-documented yacht have a non-US citizen as a skipper on a delivery along the East Coast
and then out of the USA?

Frank