Donal

Default Boring Noise Ratio

"Lonny" wrote in message
om...
Ok, Ole Thom, that's more like it.

I give you two stars (out of four) for saying you were just being
cordial. That one was pretty good.

But I have to take away a star because you have two, count 'em, two
spelling errors in the one sentence "YOUR TO STUPID FOR ME TO BOTHER
WITH". And I have to sadly take away your final star because in that
sentence you were trying to say just how stupid "I" was, when in fact
you showed your stupidity. Or perhaps you were just in another one of
your stupers.

What an odd post!

You seem to be saying that your superior spelling abilities suggest that you
are more likely to be able to put forward a coherent arguement.

This is not true.

In fact, if you believe that you have won the arguement because you are able
to use a spellchecker, then you have demonstrated that you are an idiot.

Regards

Donal